Wednesday, October 27, 2010

beautiful


Look at how beautiful this room is. I want that amazing white light. The whole entire room just looks so comfortable, inviting and happy.

i love my little apartment but sometimes I wish i could change things every single day. Since I was a little girl, I've always had a weird obsession with bedding. I wish I could change my comforter/blanket EVERY DAY. I'm on the hunt for a new one since my trusty year old Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic for Target comforter got ruined in the washing machine. Mysterious gray stains appeared and it smells horrible. I think it's because I left it in the machine (which is located outside) for two days? And it rained? Is that what happens? Either way, it's a goner. Looks like getting a new bedspread is the only decorating changes I'll be making lately which is fine by me. My birthday is coming up and that is one of the only things I want.

Speaking of birthdays. I'm turning 22 next weekend. I don't want it to happen. Well, the 'turning 22' thing isn't bothering me, but I guess I'm officially old because I think there's too much pressure on birthdays. Plus, I've never lived alone on my birthday & so far away from my family. I've always had roommates, or I've been with family. So I guess that's bothering me. Here it comes, though.

for more of the room above, click here