Sunday, April 18, 2010

9 By Design










god i love bravo. it's the best channel. i can tell 9 By Design is going to be my new favorite show. It follows a cool NYC HiP ArTSy couple Bob & Cortney Novogratz that buy old spaces and re-design them into brilliant homes using their signature mix of modern & vintage styling. They also have seven children. I really like this show so far, it's interesting and not in a Real Housewives "What is Ramona going to say now? Who is going to fake fight? Who is going to make me cringe" way.

I've been googling them like crazy to learn more about them. Turns out they are originally from the South and were married in Georgia before moving to NYC. Also, they helped design the Bungalow hotel in Long Branch, NJ which is apart of the Pier Village shopping area (which is near where i live in NJ and such a great example of how nice the Jersey Shore can be.) I want to be them when I grow up. Case closed.