Tuesday, December 15, 2009

complete




What perfect timing. I finished my winter 'collection' (i feel pretentious saying that word) last night, which means I successfully did what I told myself I would do, which was use these two weeks to work and create. I'm of course not completely satisfied (it's all a learning experience/work in progress, always.), I think this is my favorite 'collection' so far. I'm really proud of these pieces so I hope that they are received well and people like them too! I hope which ever one anyone chooses makes someone feel happy and confident because that is my entire intention with all of this.

They will all be up on the etsy shop within the next couple of days but in the meantime, go over to the facebook 'fan' page here and check out all of the photos that are up. Become a fan? I'd love to hear from the readers of this blog/anyone interested because thanks to Google analytics, i know there are actually some humans who do read this old ThANg so thank you for doing that. I know I turn my comments off but I'd still love to hear from anyone about literally anything.

Blogs really still secretly make me feel weird because I don't want anyone to think I'm all about "LOOK AT ME, LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE IM JUST SO GREAT". No. Just tryin' to get my tiny business out there, puttin a face with a name, and trying to share cool things I find/see with people who want to read this/myself for the future when I forget what it's like to be 20/21 years old. The end.

Tomorrow I am flying back to NJ! Bye Savannah, I love you alot. See ya in 3 weeks.