Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Slowly but surely, i am ready for fall weather. In fact, I'm never not ready for fall weather. Summer is only cool for about a month and a half, then no matter how shitty your cold-weather-days can be, you absolutely yearn for them. Everything seems possible when a new school year starts up, leaves start to fall and it's sweater weather.


Kate Spade's Fall 2009 looks have appeared and i'm in love. It's very Blair Waldorf inspired with the chic, quirky signature Kate Spade style of mixed prints & young colors. Classic, with the odd pop of chartreuse, mint, mustard and magenta. A+ in my book! Plus, the model is super adorable and I love the lipstick! I wish I could pull that off without looking dead or unstable.


ALSO..one of my favorite fashion sites WhoWhatWear just released a book! The website is so great because not only do they give you tiny tips here & there, they also break down what different celebrities wore to certain events, showcase various ways to wear 'trends', and always have great images of beautiful things/people. It's extremely organized also, which is a plus because sometimes my brain turns into a moist noodle (two.of.my.most.hated.words.) when there's so much on one website. Eeek.