Thursday, August 27, 2009

crushes







The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Well, I don't really feel guilty about it so I guess it's just a pleasure. Rachel seems like a sweetheart and of course is well dressed. She's a fan of huge, gaudy statement pieces like I am. Flowy 70's inspired dresses and tops, huge bags & huge sunglasses. I really admire her. She basically made a million dollar career out of playing dress up, which sounds like I'm underestimating her job but i'm not. I'd love that job. Obviously, it's reality tv so some of it is a little "oh, come on" staged but for the most part, I like it.


Her assistants' Brad & Taylor's styles are so gooood. Brad is so all American 'prep' with all of his Ralph Lauren suits & plaids, perfect hair and nerd glasses. "I Die" (sorry, world.) Taylor is the biggest fucking bitch but I don't care. Every outfit of hers is my dream, and her hair is sick. They're my favorite part of the show. I have not seen the first episode of the new season yet though. I wish it was on now but NO it's all about ~*Tyra's~* Next Top Model. That will never end. Yuck.