Monday, July 27, 2009









well, I'm back from my little road trip to Boston & Vermont. i took a bus from NYC to Boston for 15 bucks, met up with my two friends and spent the night there. Boston is beautiful, i haven't been there since I was really little so it was nice to go back and see what was up there. we walked around, hung around the harbour and stuff. at night, things kind of turned into a bit of a drag so hopefully next time back it will be a bit more pleasant. the next day Abby & Tara gave me a tiny tour of Cambridge and Newbury street, and then ab and I began our quest to Vermont.

we stopped at a tiny farm where her friend Bruce works with this older woman, helping her in her garden and around her house. it was really so beautiful and peaceful. we met her children and baby grandson who was adorable and tiny. soon after, we drove straight to Burlington and i fell in love with the town, all of the green scenery, and the people. it was really a perfect little trip. lots of shopping, eating at the best restaurants, and meeting very great people.


seeing her college & her college friends really made me feel so confident and reassured in my decision to transfer to a new school. Especially now that I know how college life can be and how it should be, if that makes any sense. Each and every person I met there were all so kind, interesting, and fun with good heads on their shoulders. You could tell they were all going places. This weekend made me feel normal for wanting a certain college experiance that I truly was not getting at King's.

On the way home we just listened to the best music and drove through the actual cutest towns I have ever seen in my life. It took about 7 hours but it was so great. Definitely one of the best parts of my summer. I never get sick of the fact that my best friend is the funniest and nicest person I know.