Friday, June 26, 2009



well, i wouldnt be human/american if I didnt confront the whole Michael Jackson deal. I know he was a crazy, sometimes a pedaphile, and looked silly/frightening but I need to adress that although he may be all of those things, he was also really talented. Gotta hand it to him. And now he's gone, and I feel weird about it.

I have a list of people, mostly celebrities, that I cannot picture being dead. People like Regis Philbin, Jerry Seinfeld, Hugh Hefner, Dolly Parton, Mick Jagger and Michael Jackson. I know that Seinfeld is probably the only one who will survive the next ten years (or even 10 days for some of those people oops) on that list, but I could have sworn MJ would be alive for the next 100 years. I never pictured him as human, which was ultimately the problem. He was a person but never had a chance to just be one. He was kind of a prisoner in his own world of crazy and fame. So, this whole week I'll be celebrating his life Sarah style by listening to his cheesy 80's guilty pleasure pop songs and finding comfort that he's now free.

Let's not forget about Farrah Fawcett. I mean, we saw this comin', especially after I cried my eyes out for two hours at her 'farewell' documentary about her battle with cancer. She was very beautiful and an icon, and it's horrible how her life ended especially with her son being in jail for drugs. Hopefully she is free now too. Wherever they are.



P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
who doesnt love this song? the beat kiiilllls me.