i'm all about lists. whether they're in my brain, on paper or in my blackberry. i need to make note of everything or else the idea will most likely wither away into dust. it's like i have some type of menopausal brain where I wander into a room and ask the ever-so-mom-grandma-aunt question "why did i come in here for?" and everyone rolls their eyes. why am i that, at 20? this is bad.
so i figure i'll make a little list on here about the movies I need to see this summer-
- THE HANGOVER. - i'm probably the only human in the world who has not seen this. and i love zach galifianakis with all my heart. he's my dream heartthrob.
- 500 Days of Summer - i need to see this as soon as it comes out.
- Inglourious Basterds- looks really cool and I love a good nazi flick every now and then or always.
- Bruno- come onnnnn, i need it's offensiveness and hilarity in my bones & veins as soon as possible.
- Public Enemies- what a perfect cast. looks like a guy movie but i dont care.
And Today I had the most successful trip to the library.
- CDs- Santogold, Fleet Foxes, Patti Smith, Saves the Day, Al Green, The Black Lips, French Kicks Bruce Springsteen, The Shins & David Bowie (YES I STILL USE CDs. especially free ones!)
- DVD- Hannah & Her Sisters (will be watching this tonight.)