Tuesday, June 23, 2009







Alright, so you know when you think you're a big shot and plan your outfit the night before you're going to wear it? I've done that for the past two years since I entered college because a: im crazy and b: it was the first time in 10 years or so that I didnt have to wear a uniform. Plus, it's just easier. Or so you think.

Is it just me or are outfits so good at night when you're tryin it on, thinking its great and you go to bed so excited to wear it the next day and then boom boom pow, it's disgusting in the morning light. Life is hard. Wah Wah Wah. Real life problems, i know.

Today was one of those days. I thought I was such a cool guy with my outfit planned and then of course, in the morning, I looked like a mess in it. Days like this you wish you had a closet like Cher's in Clueless where you can just have all your clothes listed online and you pick it out from there. Except the online closet would be infact some designer's website and the kicker would be that you didnt have to pay for anything and by magic, each item would just land in your hands, perfect size and all. Someone should get going on making that dream a reality..just sayin'.

One of those websites that I wish was apart of my personal magic dream closet is Steven Alan. Not only do I want everything, but all of the items are both pretty and practical for everyday life which is key. Above are some of my favorite looks from the line.