Thursday, April 16, 2009

watching this video gave me butterflies. beirut is so unique and incredible. music, like so many things, is completely capable of transporting you to another place or time, and Beirut transports me to another era with it's gypsy feel and beautiful vocals. it amazes me that someone so young can produce such a sound that is so magical and historical. people like that really amaze me and make me wonder how their brains work.

i feel like if i ever met this guy, or anyone like this i would become a psycho girl stalker "hey wanna hang out hey can you talk to me hey can you tell me things hey what do you think about this do you like this song do you like me" until a restraining order is put in place. (kidding.)

can you tell that my life is lacking guys like this? ok just checking.