Thursday, January 15, 2009

back

taken with my new fish eye lense!

oh..hi internet. i'm back in my little nook (aka: my corner of my dorm) in north eastern PA. it's 100% cozy in our little room, and it's so good to be back with my pal/rommate mary. outside however, is just as i expected. it is snowy, icy, windy, gray and depressing. infact, today I woke up at 8am, took a shower, looked out my window to the white covered mountains and streets and said "nope." and crawled back to bed. is that a bad sign? absolutely. i don't want a repeat of last winter. after recieving an email yesterday about a certain 'winter flu' going around, i've come to the conclusion that I, infact, am suffering from the winter flu. just today. yep, just today.


anyway, a couple new things in my life would be that I now have bangs, and i'm unsure of them. i'm about to start reading the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (after i'm finally done with this gem), and i'm going to try and make this winter better than the last, and stop thinking negatively about where I am. that's just going to feed the probelmo.


okay, time to go watch The View...because, today is a 'me' day and on 'me' days i watch horrible TV and wear the most unflattering pair of stretch pants with flowers on them and a tee shirt that says "jersey shore" in shy, small print. that outfit in itself is a complete wet dream for any red blooded male.