Monday, January 23, 2012

wu-hoo!



Without getting too personal, things have been changing in my life lately. 2012 so far has been not what I expected, lots of emotions, family things going on and ultimately I had to make a big decision in my personal life that was not easy. At all. But here I am, and life is going to keep going. All I keep thinking lately is that with the disappointing or somewhat negative things that are happening, I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel. People change, things change but I know in my heart everything will work itself out in whatever way, shape or form it needs to be in.

Hopefully I'll have some good news within the next couple of weeks that will help me make the next steps, which i'm pretty sure includes moving back north, to New York City. My hometown is so close to the city that it's almost silly to not take advantage of how dreamy and intimidating the idea of living there is. I want to follow that dream, I'm only going to be this age once, plus all the jobs and new experiences I want are there. To be continued..

While I (we?) wait, can we talk about how exciting the new Target collab is going to be? Jason Wu! Hooray. This commercial is absolutely precious and I can't wait to (hopefully) fall in love with some of his stuff. Please oh please be this cute in real life!