Monday, October 17, 2011

The past two weekends I've been lucky enough to have two of my favorite people visit me in Savannah. First, my boyfriend Mike last weekend and then my Mom this weekend. Both served as the perfect little time spent with the two people I miss the most when I'm down here. It's been nice to have a break from the normal school/everyday life routine i've got goin' here. I hate to see them go, but now it's time to just go go go and finish up the rest of this quarter (last week was midterms. wha?!)

oh, and above? while i was at class, my mom surprised me by sneaking to one of the shops on my block & getting me the Design*Sponge At Home Book! Not only have I been wanting this book since the moment I found out it was coming out, Grace Bonney is speaking at SCAD next week and I can get it autographed after I listen to her lecture! I've been an emotional crazy person lately and let's just say tears of joy were involved when I opened this.

I'm a very lucky girl to have such special people in my life.