Thursday, June 16, 2011

little boy style


Why is little boy style the actual best thing? seriously. Of course little girls' clothing is cute but there's something about little boys that kill me. Maybe it's because I have so many women in my family and when I get to hang out with my nephews or any other little guys, their brains just make me melt. When they're dressed cute like this? Ovary explosion.

I mean, kids clothing in general can be the most adorable stuff on earth. I did a couple of projects this past quarter based on childrenswear and I gotta tell ya, it was pretty fun. I imagine working with kids clothing is much more fun and innocent than working with adult clothing. Anyway, look at how CUTE and stylish these little guys are. I found it on a blog randomly and thought I needed to share.


found here