Wednesday, January 12, 2011









the more i study design & figure out my own vision, especially when it comes to print/type projects, the more I realize that I love nothing more than clean & simple design especially using black & white. i can't think of any other advertising agency that embodies that idea more than Baron & Baron, Inc.

For my intro to advertising design class, we were assigned a project where we would research three ad agencies and create an advertisement informing the class about what the agency does/what their vision is/their clients, etc. I immediately knew I wanted to look into Baron & Baron because they are not only an extremely multi-faceted firm but they are the "go to" advertisers for the most respected fashion and cosmetics brands.

Their designs are perfect without saying too much and exude a sense of mystery. The more I researched their work, the more I recognized how they are responsible for so many of the most beautiful, simple yet groundbreaking things in the industry. Calvin Klein, NARS, Burberry, Miu Miu, Armani, etc. The project is complete & handed in, but I can't stop reading more about what they do.