Wednesday, April 14, 2010

shuzz






i become a 'shoe girl' as soon as the warm weather hits, i feel like. (if that first sentence didn't give you the hint, i'll break it to you once again. if you came here for my thoughts on Stalin's rise to power, you'll simply have to come back another time or possibly never) i just never gave a shit about shoes but now i do! i am a real woman now, aren't i!

within the past two days, i have purchased two pairs of summer shoes that I am in love with. I own not too many pairs of shoes in general and basically stick to the same 3 or 4 pairs. Heels? never. I will cross that bridge when I come to it (meaning I will force myself into them when I have to work or when I am legally required to...would that happen at work? legally required to? for some reason i am thinking yes.) For now, i stick to mainly flat, comfy, sassy yet simple shoes that most likely do not flatter my already short legs but i don' give a fuq.

look at these beauts up there! the colors, the shapes, the wonder! i am in love. anthro, you've done it again.