Tuesday, April 20, 2010

?_?

here is a little questionnaire that a bunch of other people were filling out so i decided to also complete it while i'm waiting around for 4pm to hit (meeting with my advisor to go over taking extra classes this summer and then taco tuesday with my palz)

1. When do you feel happiest?

I think that it changes all the time and I feel happy a lot of times. Mainly, if I am outside in nice weather, surrounded by beautiful buildings/flowers, downtown savannah (night or day) with friends having fun, or even wandering around with my ipod in my ears. Or even going on a drive around my area in new jersey listening to music, listening to my little nieces talk, sitting on my porch, spending one on one time with each of my parents, sitting in bed with my windows open reading, seeing a great concert in a small venue, watching dogs and babies, good iced coffee/tea, good food, my family. i don't know! a lot of things make me feel happy. i can't pick one!

2. How do you take care of yourself?

um, i don't know. i don't smoke, i drink once or twice a week, eat whole wheat/grains, lots of water, not as many chicken fingers as i'd like, soda once a week, walking, i do yoga stretches before i go to bed and when i wake up hahaha. whatever! i'm not all that healthy but i'm pretty well balanced and happy.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

i'm a mix. the more i grow, the more i realize that i am a total only child (although i have 4 older siblings. they are much older, so i was basically raised as an only child). i love alone time, i love motivating myself, doing things myself. my first word was 'self'. However, I am motivated by others especially when I see someone doing something really cool that I want to try or if everyone else is getting better grades than I am, it makes me want to step my act up a bit. I like picking ideas off of people but putting my own twist on it.

4. What do you do for fun?
walk around savannah, go for drives, go out to bars once, maybe twice, a week, watch movies/bad tv shows, hang out with friends, sit on my porch, cook, read, listen to music, write, drink wine, think about interior design, sketch, go thrifting/flea markets/garage sales, travel, etc. i guess i'm boring but it works for me.

5. What intimidates you?

unfriendly people, teenagers, people who do things better than me/arent helpful about it, los angeles, and that's pretty much it.

6. What is something you're proud of?

well, i'm pretty young but i guess i'm proud of the fact that i go out and try to get things/make things happen to the best of my ability. i don't really sit around and wait for things to happen to me. also, i'm pretty vocal about how i feel about certain issues/situations. i don't let people walk all over me, i don't play dumb, i don't act like nothing is wrong when something is wrong. i have a filter sometimes but a lot of the time i don't. :)

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ run. oh and also, i never eat seafood.

8. Favorite vacation spot.

Basically anywhere in France and also my house on Long Beach Island.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).

it's just the middle of the day but i'm going to say it is a 7 or 8! i don't know why. it just is.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________ I'm really sensitive.