Thursday, December 31, 2009

lady liberty






i may be going to ireland this winter to visit my best friend who will be living there til may. yesss! europe here I come again! i havent been to Ireland since I was a bored six year old with a zit in the center of my forehead that I kept picking, with missing front teeth and a stomach bug. Needless to say, if those details didnt help you figure it out, I didnt have a great time. I look back on it fondly and realize that I probably did secretly enjoy it. It was my first exposure to Europe, which is something that has changed my life, outlook and personal taste. 15 years later, I will return to Ireland, hopefully without a zit & a stomach bug but with an open mind for new experiences (probably a zit, also)

If I ever return to London, I would LOVE to go to the Liberty of London store. Liberty prints are becoming some of my favorite things to look at. On top of that, the store looks amazing.

ps- happy new year! 2010 here we CoMe, YaWL *~