Tuesday, June 30, 2009

photoshoots.










I had a wonderful roommate this past year at my (old) college. mary was my best friend at king's, is a wonderful person, full of interesting thoughts & things to say, and made for the perfect model/guinea pig for eighty8. she put up with my scraps of material all over our already disgusting carpet, bits & bobs of jewelry things all over, and modeled my first pieces for me whenever i needed it. i miss having a live in model!


the past two weeks, i've made so many necklaces that are just laying around waiting to get photographed. i want to do a photoshoot with a bunch of my friends/anyone who is willing to model so i can really get a chance to photograph the designs on dressed, real life human girls. that is my goal for the next couple of weeks. *fingers crossed*.