Tuesday, June 30, 2009

fail


i dont think i've ever used that so-popular-internet-word "FAIL" before in my life but as I watched the new Bravo disaster NYC Prep tonight, all i could think in my brain is "FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL". Like...okay, this is bad enough that I'm wasting my finger movements and brain cells to even type about this garbage but this needs to just go off the air now. PC, you're kind of hot but I was over the whole "i'm chuck bass" thing within the first 3 minutes. Everyone else? WOW. No. Not even.

In essence, what I'm trying to say, is that NYC Prep is a big ol' load of plastic, no personality, cross eyed, hair tossin' caucasian "rich" trash. what did I expect? i'm not sure. but this is coming from the girl who can easily say she enjoys watching shows about mermaid legs on babies, morbid obesity and the occasional healthy dose of E! reality shows. But this? I'll pass. Unless someone has a baby at 16, loses a leg, dates a little person and/or has a real life drug or alcohol addiction.