Friday, June 19, 2009

you know that i could use somebod-aaayy-uhhh


honestly, all i want for christmas/chinese new year/labor day/any holiday that comes up, is an out of shape sarcastic but happy jewish guy who likes good music, enjoys good burgers and beer, will love me/my friends/family/and babies, and will make fun of everything with me. sure he should have a job and ambitions and all that crap, but whatever!

i mean, i hate when girls have 'blueprints' of what guys they want but that's what i want. is it too much to ask? am i aiming too high? are they out of my league? a girl can only dream. note: there is not one ounce of sarcasm in this post. so get ready. its going to happen. dreams are big in 09. I'm over tiny whiny wiener guys who are neurotic, filled with issues, need attention, listen to sad music & weigh 110 lbs.