Monday, April 27, 2009

f21


One thing that has saved my bank account up here in WB, is the fact that the shopping...is, well..non existant. The malls have hardly any stores in them, and that was a blessing in disguise. I hardly shop here and when I do, it's for a bunch of clothes that someone else's old ass wore before me. I'm not complaining, i love thrifting. But I look forward to good stores again. I miss H&M, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters and especially Forever 21. I want to get the things above as soon as I get some $ $ $ .

ps: some sort of golden girls marathon is on right now, in honor of Bea Arthur (RIP) i'm assuming. What a simpler time it was then huh? In this episode, they are all dancing at a retirement home and Sophia is getting her FliRt AwN with a black man in a wheelchair bein witty as hell.


thank you for being a friend, goodnight