Monday, April 27, 2009




There is a shop in the heart of Savannah that is dedicated to selling creations from SCAD students/alumni. When I first visited there last summer, I think this was one of the main things that persuaded me to apply. The shop was filled with such interesting and beautiful artwork, jewelry, bags, stationery, clothing, etc. You name it, and it was there. I thought it was so great that there was a store that really helped the designers and get their name out there. I purchased one of my favorite bracelets that I've ever owned (which i lost at Newark airport :( very sad.) Everything from scarves, to lip balm, childrens books and kitchenware. All of it was so inspiring.

The re-designed shopSCAD website debuted this week and it's so pretty. Check it out and support these wonderful artists! I can't wait to save some money up & buy new things when I'm down there.

Only one more week left here! It'll feel so good to get all of my work done. I have to just finish a couple papers/projects, take 3 exams, officially resign from the school at the admissions office, pack up my room, and then I'm gone for good next Weds morning! I'm so excited to see my friends from home, and to settle back into a normal life in NJ. Summer please get here now.