Wednesday, March 18, 2009

dear pandora.com,

I just wanted to tell you that I really like you. It's kind of embarassing because I don't know you that well, but I feel like you know me..perfectly. my quest for being single and free like a fucking butterfly for the next 5 years is looking more and more perfect knowing that you exist. i don't think i need much when I have a device that I can simply click a button or type some letters, and poof, perfection to my ears is born, without even using any of my brain molecules.

You knew my favorite secret Guided by Voices song, and even suggest songs that make my heart pitter patter. I think my hand is going to mold itself onto the keyboard from all the clicking I'm doing, and I just may break something when you tell me "no more clicking for another track for an hour". I'm sorry for my impatience, I just love how your brain works. it's inspiring, pandora. you make me want to be a better woman.

I hope you like me too. It's kind of weird putting myself out there like this. It's sort of new to me. The feelings are impure. Text me this weekend maybe? or like, i don't know. whatever. we'll figure it out. Maybe i'll stop by and type Mariah Carey into the stations box and see what comes up? Maybe a little Bowie? I'm not looking for a relationship or anything....i'm totally not one of those girls. OK.
Ok.

i'm gonna go..
-Sarah