Tuesday, November 18, 2008

O_o_O_o

this is not fashion or music related, but i wanted to touch on a certain subject: bubbles.

the whole fascination with bubbles is really funny to me. today while i was volunteering at daycare, christmas music was playing, and the babies were running around and all was normal. Then, as soon as I approached them with that goofy looking plastic jar with the plastic wand, it was as if I turned into a sparkle person/barney/puppy with crazy powers.

The bubbles started appearing and they all turned into crazy eyed lunatics, staring at the bubbles' every movement, clapping and all chanting "bubb bubb" at once. it was insanity! one kid even fell backwards due to the excitement of clapping, screaming, and searching for the now popped bubble, all at once.

It all reminded me of that quote in Knocked Up, when Paul Rudd's character says "I wish I liked anything as much as my kids like bubbles."

those little babies and their appreciation for the tiniest things in life always make my day.