Friday, November 21, 2008

GOOP


okay, sorry world. am i the only 20 year old who signed up to get newsletters from gwyneth paltrow every week? i wonder if i am.

yes i receive the GOOP.com newsletter and i don't give a shit what you think about it, or her, because she is my ultimate girl crush. gwynie tell me everything you have to offer, you perfect bitch.

inside the weekly email, good ol G tells me certain things that work in her life, and should work in mine also. it's about extremely expensive organic food that I, with a meal plan chock full of MSG and chicken breasts that have STDs, will never afford. Also, advice on 'little black dresses', or what Zagat rated restaraunt to go to. in fact, everything she is sending into my inbox will never be totally digested due to the fact that my college lifestyle is worlds away from her lifestyle. one day i will catch up with you paltrow.