Tuesday, February 28, 2012

printzz

These days, I find myself sticking to my old favorite of wearing 85% black..all of the time. However, the days when that's not happening, i'm in some sort of immature print. We're talkin' polka dots, foxes, kittens, birds, floral, hearts. Whatever, ya know? I find myself prying my hands off of polka dot products every day, fearing that I will spontaneously combust due to dot overload. Could this be a sign of my refusal to fully deal with the fact that I'm going to be a Full Fledged College Graduate Adult in about three weeks? Hell no because polka dots and fun prints know no age. However, showing up to a family event wearing an outfit that was extremely similar to the one my eight year old niece was wearing might be a sign that I need to re-evaluate my print choices.

Here are some of my favorite printed frocks from ModCloth which, in case you haven't heard, is an online mecca of all things adorable & pretty.