Wednesday, October 26, 2011

nicole cari

Band of Outsiders has become one of my favorite brands. The older I get and the more I experiment with what I love and what i'm drawn to style-wise, I realize that designers like Band really encompass everything that makes my heart pitter patter. Easy, comfortable, classic, a little preppy but always the perfect mix of tomboy and feminine.

After this summer, working with Band of Outsiders' clothing and learning a bit about what goes on behind the scenes, I came to realize just how much I loved their clothing. Every item that I touched was beautifully made, delicate but had a strong design. Each piece was completely timeless and dreamy. I can honestly say holding some of their blazers, dresses and tops, imagining what it would be like to actually own them myself, was one of the best parts of my internship.


Well, tonight I stumbled upon Nicole Cari's (Band's marketing & press director) feature on Closet Visit and felt immediately inspired by her effortless, comfortable and sophisticated style. So cozy & chic which is the best combination of cliche fashion words, if you ask me. Not to mention her hair rules. Is there anything better than simple oxford shirts, army jackets, dainty floral prints and flowy dresses?




PS: Have you been to Closet Visit yet? Um, check it out immediately. It's endless amounts of wonderful all compiled into one little section of the ol' world wide web.