Saturday, September 11, 2010


i'm due for a large blog post, but i'll wait. I have a project in the works that I will share with you on here as soon as it starts. But for now, go out and enjoy Saturday night! And every other night! With so much internet talk during the past couple of days, which lead to a lot of internet thinking and perusing/working/etc. it makes me want to just go out and be an IRL person.

As much as I love blogging and writing online, I never want to become someone who hides behind their computer, pretending they know everything but in real life, are complete duds. We all know those people suck. Even they know they suck. There's only so much you can do without any interaction with others, especially when it comes to a topic like fashion where it is imperative to get out & see how others take part/what they think. During the IFB conference I attended this week, I was able to hear from a lot of successful bloggers with such great advice. They were all completely different but they all had a sense of life and joy that was truly enviable and exciting.

My new 'project' will enable me to get out on the streets, meet new people, appreciate their style/personal taste, get a sense of who is living in this quaint little city with me & i will also be able to combine it with my love for blogging. I will explain this more during the week.

So with that said, I'm going to continue having fun during the last night out before my fall quarter begins. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!