Friday, April 9, 2010

simple


i hope anyone who reads this is going to have a lovely weekend. we're having beautiful weather here in savannah and the city has become covered in colorful azaleas. i love how peaceful it is. after a successful thrifting trip today (where i found a bunch of things for my upcoming fashion design project: a dress. more on that later), i have a bunch of new spring/summer dresses and i'm ready for the heat!

hopefully tomorrow i will be spending the day downtown with my friends at a record fair and wandering around. i have a ton of homework to catch up on too. my weekends are so.long. i have nothing to complain about. i can't wait to get started on my dress, i can't even explaaaain it.

photos: two of my favorite photos of jane birkin. who doesn't love her? so simple and womanly.